Before you take that first step out the door to start your vacation or road trip there are a few essentials to be done to ensure safe travel.
Take your car to a Certified repair facility and have the following performed. With just a little pre-vacation planning you can take the worry and aggravation out of your road trip. Proper sleep the night before departure is also a must to stay alert while driving.
Don’t forget, no one knows your vehicle like your Weber Chevrolet Certified Technician. For more Informational videos CLICK HERE
- How to Safely and Securely Transport Your Holiday Tree
- Ask a Tech: Little Known Components – Air Suspension
- How to Avoid a Holiday Meltdown
- Weber Chevrolet’s 3rd Annual Black Friday Sale
- Ask a Technician: How Do I Know if I Need New Wiper Blades?
- Pink Firetruck Visits Weber Chevrolet in Creve Coeur
- 5 Most Misunderstood Traffic Laws
- Recipes: Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts over Wild Rice
- Ask a technician: What happens to my fuel efficiency during the summertime?
- Back to School Driving Safety Tips
Search our Blog