Before you take that first step out the door to start your vacation or road trip there are a few essentials to be done to ensure safe travel.
Take your car to a Certified repair facility and have the following performed. With just a little pre-vacation planning you can take the worry and aggravation out of your road trip. Proper sleep the night before departure is also a must to stay alert while driving.
Don’t forget, no one knows your vehicle like your Weber Chevrolet Certified Technician. For more Informational videos CLICK HERE
- 5 Fun Activities to Keep Cool during the Summer
- Join us at the Finish line this Memorial Day weekend for Huge Savings at Weber Chevrolet in Creve Coeur MO
- Ask the Tech: Is premium gas the best option for my car?
- May 2013 – Buy American
- Tom Frkovic retires after 35 years with Weber Chevrolet
- Stuff to Do With Kids in Missouri
- 5 Underappreciated Car Parts
- Beyond Crunches: Top 5 Exercises to Strengthen Your Core and Reduce Belly Fat
- 10 Cool Things About the 2013 Chevrolet Silverado
- Empowering the Female Car Buyer at Weber Chevrolet in Creve Coeur MO
Search our Blog